To build a successful website, you need a content marketing strategy that addresses your company’s DNA, what your ideal buyers seek, and how to position your website in light of your competition.
I’m happy to offer several strategic services to help you develop a plan you’ll want to execute and stick with.
Become your ideal customer’s first choice
Content Bridge, 1SmartPuppy’s signature service, researches and analyzes your business in the context of your customers and competition to discover exactly who you are in your marketplace and how you need to communicate with your ideal customers.
Bridge the gap between your brand and buyers with Content Bridge.
Businesses and their ideal customers are separated by a virtual gap that makes it difficult for companies to communicate with and influence the right people, and just as difficult for those ideal customers to distinguish one brand they might consider from another.
Content Bridge, begins with research and analysis of your company, competition, and customers.
That analysis takes shape in the form of two towers on opposite sides of that virtual gap: your Brand Position (which helps you stand out from your competition) and Buyer Personas (which shows you who your ideals customers are and what matters most to them).
From the two towers of Brand Position and Buyer Persona, strategy and tactics become clear, because we can see exactly what needs to be said to your target audience, what forms that content should take, and what online platforms should be used to deliver the content.
The result is a content marketing strategy that will replace your online marketing guesswork with confidence, showing you how to bridge the gap between your brand and your buyers.
- Content Bridge can be developed à la carte or as part of a small business website writing or ongoing content engagement
- Each Content Bridge is custom-tailored for your business and can be created to address a shift in your business, such as:
- Pre-design for a new website or makeover
- Adding new products and/or services
- Change in business priorities, goals, and/or results
- There are three levels of Content Bridge service available, to match your small business website’s growth stage.
- Allow four weeks for the completion of your Content Bridge
Related blog posts:
- How content marketing helps you attract and convert total strangers
- Bridging the Gap between Your Brand and Your Buyers
Marketing Gut Check Workshop
Get your team pulling in one direction
Whenever there are multiple managers (or other key personnel in a company), there are different ideas about how the business is and should be marketing its products and services. The Marketing Gut Check Workshop is the first step to internal alignment, giving voice to those ideas in a controlled environment moderated by a third party (me).
In a 4-5 hour workshop held at your business (or off-site premises of your choice), I will ask the key people in your organization 20-some questions. The questions will be projected for everyone to see, along with the answers you and your personnel. There are no wrong answers, and every point of view is respected.
It truly is amazing how much owners and managers learn about their business during the Marketing Gut Check Workshop.
Know your clients
By interviewing actual clients, I will discover the key factors that influence their decisions when seeking a solution like yours; what the Buyer Persona Institute refers to as The Five Rings of Insight.
- Priority Initiatives – Why the buyer was searching for a solution
- Success Factors – How will the hoped for outcome change the buyer’s future
- Perceived Barriers – What barriers prevented the buyer from making other choices
- Buying Process – What steps did the buyer go through in making a decision
- Decision Criteria – What specific factors were most important to the buyer’s decision
For the web, this information is far more important than mere demographic information, because it tells you exactly what kind of content you need to publish to meed your prospect’s needs.
Competitive Website Analysis
Understand your competition
I will look at the website of the companies you see as competitors as well as some others ones that show up on ahead of you on Google. The report looks at 14 significant factors for each competitor and includes a look at the same factors for your website. You will discover:
- How each competitor is appealing to their clients
- Benefits they offer
- What is appealing about their website
- Any special technologies they are using
- Expectation they create
- How they generate leads
- Their brand position
Discover what’s not working
Unhappy with your website but don’t know what the problem is or what to do about it? Website Review shows you why your website isn’t working as you’d expected and recommends changes to improve performance
Most people would jump right into redesigning it before figuring out if the design has anything to do with the problem. In most cases, there are issues of branding, navigation, and content & flow that won’t necessarily be corrected by a new design.
A website review, complete with screenshots and markup, will tell you where your website is falling short, how to make better use of content, what content you’re missing, and how to better organize your content to help lead users to the results you want.
Once the reported issues have been addressed, the process of making design changes will be far more straightforward, and you’ll already be seeing better results.
Contact Meyer Baron to get the ball rolling.
Why hire a big dog agency when all you need is 1SmartPuppy?